Do you enjoy variety and days that fly by quickly? Are you detail oriented and have excellent time management skills? If so, Management Registry, Inc. is hiring for a Staff Assistant for an open position in Frankfort, KY. If you would like a career with a great company and weekends off, apply now!
Staff Assistant Highlights:
- Work Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm; Monday - Friday
- Weekly pay by direct deposit
- Immediate Opening
Staff Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the establishment of personal service contracts, memorandum of agreements, University agreements, and Intra-Agency agreements.
- Coordinate with budget, grant, and accounting staff to ensure funding loaded correctly in eMars.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) to include competitive negotiation, and award processes.
- Provide assistance when needed
- Other duties maybe assigned
Staffing Assistant Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in procurement/purchasing.
- College degree.
- Strong communication skills.
- Experience with eMars is a plus.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Ability to multitask
- Must have great time management
Please send your current resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer