Staff Assistant II
Frankfort, KY | Full Time
- Time management experience – to be familiar with processes for scheduling individuals and meetings, preparing agendas as needed, and identifying contingencies so that meetings proceed as scheduled. Familiar with and able to organize work in this type of fashion.
- Experience with both electronic and hardcopy filing –it is critical that information is stored appropriately and able to be retrieved quickly and accurately.
- Strong interpersonal skills – will be interacting with others on our behalf, and having therefore responsibility in making an excellent “first impression,” as well as maintaining an enduring impression of professionalism, responsiveness and warmth.
- Calendaring – ability to manage multiple competing requests for meetings, and therefore will need to understand how to block time, adjust schedules due to “last minute” unexpected changes to scheduling, and quickly becoming familiar with whether a meeting can be canceled / rescheduled to accommodate something that represents a higher priority crisis.
- Taking and translating meeting notes into concise minutes – so the ability to write and demonstrate solid grammar is necessary.
- Planning-ability to organize meetings, need to produce meeting materials (agendas, assist with development and finalization of PowerPoint presentations, arrange all meeting logistics, and act as meeting coordinator.)
- Travel planning-ability to make travel arrangements for professionals. Must be able to request travel approval, arrange travel (lodging, car rental, airplane tickets.) Must be able to submit requests for travel reimbursement and track the requests.
- Organize and request any office supplies or equipment request needed to support assigned staff.
- Perform other functions as needed to support the work and efficiency of the DMS medical professional staff.