Registered Nurse Psychiatric
Management Registry, Inc. is seeking qualified Psychiatric Registered Nurses (RN) in Butner, NC.
Embrace a rewarding role that allows you to work the hours you need, while helping others navigate daily living routines!
Full time position with flex scheduling! Full benefits and weekly pay!
We offer great benefits as well as referral bonuses
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to pediatric patients
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other medical professionals
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Consider the age of the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
- License/Certification in good standing in the state of North Carolina
- Prefer one year practical experience
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Proof of MMR or MMR Titer
- Current CPR/BLS
- Other qualifications may be required by the facility
Please forward your resume and contact information with application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer