Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Registered Nurses for open assignments located in Weston, WV!
This facility is looking for RNs to come in and help the team. They require a RN that is comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
Shifts: All three shifts available!
Full time hours, benefits and weekly pay!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Providing physical & mental assessments
- Observe and report patient’s behavioral changes
- Coordinating health care needs
- Development and implantation of care plans
- Medication administration
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Consider the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- License in good standing in the state of West Virginia
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience in Psychiatric Cares
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please send resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer