Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Registered Nurses for Full time positions!
We are looking for RNs who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with one year previous experience. We offer a positive work environment where you will work together with all medical personnel for the betterment of the patient.
Full time hours, FULL benefits and Weekly pay!
All shifts available!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Responsible for assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care
- Proving and implementation of nursing care plans
- Responsible for medication administration and evaluation
- Record patient’s medical information and vital signs
- Ability to monitor patients for changes in condition and notification of Physician
- Demonstrate and assist patients with use of prescribed therapies
- Assist Healthcare team with treatment plans for each patient
- Provide proper education to patient on their condition and the specifics of their treatment
- Provide accurate and timely documentation in medical record charting
- Day-to-day direction of LPN and Health Care Technician
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of West Virginia
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have one years practical nursing experience and ACLS and PALS certified
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- MMR or MMR Titer
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer