Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Registered Nurses for Full time positions!
We are looking for RNs who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with one year previous experience. We offer a positive work environment where you will work together with all medical personnel for the betterment of the patient.
Full time hours, FULL benefits and Weekly pay!
All shifts available!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Providing physical & mental assessments
- Coordinating health care needs with Physicians and healthcare team
- Development and implantation of care plans with Physicians
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Documentation to patients' medical records as needed
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Respond to inquiries, complaints and concerns the patients or families may have; counsel when needed
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of West Virginia
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have one year practical nursing experience with ACLS and PALS Certifications
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- MMR or MMR Titer
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer