Management Registry, Inc. is currently hiring Registered Nurses for open assignments located in Louisville, KY!
This facility is looking for RNs to come in and help the team. They require a RN that is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Must be available to start soon.
Full time hours for day shift; Monday - Friday (Medical Clinic)
Six week assignment with weekly pay!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other healthcare professionals
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
Registered Nurse Requirements:
- License in good standing in the state of Kentucky
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- MMR or MMR Titer
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer