Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Registered Nurses for Full-time open assignments located in Hopkinsville, KY!
We are looking for RNs who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with two years previous experience. We offer a positive work environment where all medical personnel will work together for the betterment of the patient. We hope you’ll want to come join our team! You must be available to start soon.
Shift: 6:00pm to 7:00am
We have full-time hours, full benefits and weekly pay!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Providing assessments
- Coordinating health care needs with Physicians, LPNs, Radiologists, and other healthcare professionals
- Development and implantation of care plans with Physicians
- Documentation to patients’ medical records as needed
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Respond to inquiries, complaints and concerns the patients or families may have; counsel when needed
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of Kentucky
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer