Glen Allen, VA
Management Registry, Inc. has openings for Registered Nurses in Glen Allen, VA
Full - time or PRN positions
All shifts with various days and weekends available
We pay weekly!
- Scope of services involves all aspects of professional nursing care.
- Applies knowledge of principles and practices of professional registered nursing care acquired through formal education and training.
- Contacts are made with patients, medical support staff, supervisory nurses and physicians in the provision of professional nursing care.
- Work impacts the quality of patient care.
- Successful application of skills enhances positive medical outcomes.
- Receives guidance and direction from a nursing supervisor, manager or medical professional or administrator.
- Develops total patient assessment, which requires considerable judgment and decision-making.
- Provides leadership to LPNs and other medical and direct service support staff.
- Work requires frequent use of discretion and judgment in patient assessment and case management.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Virginia
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- 2 years’ experience required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer