Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Registered Nurses for PRN positions that will offer flexible scheduling to help balance your career and personal life.
We are looking for RNs who are comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with two years previous experience. We offer a positive work environment where all medical personnel will work together for the betterment of the patient. We hope you’ll want to come join our team!
Shifts: 2nd and 3rd shifts
We pay weekly!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Providing physical & mental assessments
- Observe and report patient’s behavioral changes
- Coordinating health care needs with Physicians and healthcare team
- Development and implantation of care plans with Physicians
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Documentation to patients' medical records as needed
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Respond to inquiries, complaints and concerns the patients or families may have; counsel when needed
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of Mississippi
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical nursing experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please send your resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer