Management Registry, Inc. is currently hiring Registered Nurses for open assignments located in Buckhannon, WV!
This facility is looking for RNs to come in and help the team. They require a RN that is comfortable working in a fast paced environment. Previous long term care experience is preferred, but not required and you must be available to start soon.
All three shifts available!
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Communicate with physicians, LPNs, radiologists and other healthcare professionals
- Collaborate with physicians to create a Plan of Care for each patient
- Consider the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
- Respond to inquiries, concerns and complaints from patients and their parents or guardians
- Track and maintain medical supply inventory along with other staff members
- Counsel patients and family members before, during and after treatment
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Valid Nursing License in the state of West Virginia
- One year nursing experience, preferably in a long term care facility
- Current Physical and TB test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Other qualifications may be required
To be considered for this opportunity please submit resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer