Management Registry, Inc is hiring Registered Nurse(s) to join our team for multiple assignments! If you are looking to make a difference and seeking a rewarding career, we encourage you to join our team! The patients we serve are the heart of our motivation.
All shifts available!
RN Highlights: Competitive pay package, weekly pay with direct deposit, referral bonus, PTO, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
- Duties will include assisting Psychiatrist and Physician in medical evaluations
- Provide medication education and monitoring of physical problems for patients and any other medical services as directed by a licensed Physician.
- High school diploma or GED
- Graduation from a state approved/accredited nursing program and/or college or university
- Valid RN license in the State of Mississippi (in good standing)
- Two (2) years of experience as a practicing RN
- Ability to administer prescribed medication and medical treatments following standard nursing procedures
- Ability to assess and monitor physical and/or mental conditions of patients/clients
- Ability to maintain effective communication with patients, families, and members of the health care staff
- Ability to provide documentation, prepare reports, and maintain patient/client records, including necessary computer skills
- Ability to participate in defining, interpreting, and implementing standards, policies, and procedures which affect the delivery of nursing care services
- Ability to participate in regular in-service trainings
- Other RN skills, as required
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
To be considered for this opportunity please forward resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer