Black Mountain, NC
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring RNs or LPNs in Black Mountain, NC.
Shifts: 11:00 p.m. - 7:30 a.m.
8 HOUR SHIFT/5 DAYS PER WEEK/INCLUDING AT LEAST EVERY OTHER WEEKEND
Embrace a rewarding role that allows you to work the hours you need, while helping others navigate daily living routines!
Full time position with flex scheduling! Full benefits and weekly pay!
We offer great benefits as well as referral bonuses
- Provide direct care to patients as assigned
- Administer medications, provide vaccinations and render treatment to patients
- Consider the patient and his or her emotional stability when determining appropriate treatment
- Create and contribute to patients’ medical records as needed
- Identify safety hazards and emergency situations and initiate corrective action
- Review care plans and perform care as outlined
- Document the care and treatment provided to the patient and the patient’s response to care provided
- Listen to patient and family complaints and concerns and report as needed
- Assist patients with meals or feed patients as necessary and accurately record fluid intake, percentage of food taken
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of North Carolina
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical nursing experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer