Management Registry, Inc. is hiring RNs for PRN positions that will offer flexible scheduling to help balance your career and personal life.
Shifts: All shifts available
PRN hours; you are able to work 40 hours per week plus OT at time and a half!
- Competitive Wages
- Weekly Pay!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Providing assessments
- Coordinating health care needs
- Development and implantation of care plans
- Medication administration
- Documentation (Point Click Care Proficiency Preferred)
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of Colorado
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience in Long Term Care
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical and TB test
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer