Registered Nurse (RN)
Circleville, OH | Full Time
- Observing changing conditions and participates in revising care plans throughout a shift
- Documenting outcomes and follow-up for treatments and medication administration
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Observing and documenting all pertinent data regarding the physical and emotional status of residents.
- Providing assessment and documentation on change of condition, transfers and admissions or discharges.
- Obtaining initial health history on new residents, coordinating health care needs.
- Monitoring, responding and performing continuity of care
- Maintaining and ensuring accurate recording of information in medical records and treatment forms
- Developing and implementing care plans and medication administration
- Performing in the capacity of charge nurse with full responsibility and accountability for ensuring that all nursing policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing instruction, clarification and guidance to all levels of nursing personnel regarding direct care requirements, treatment and special needs.
- Promoting all aspects of resident rights and responsibilities
Must have the following:
- Graduate of an accredited program
- License in good standing for the state of Ohio
- Current Physical and TB Skin Test within the last year
- Current CPR
- Must have Two years practical experience.