Management Registry, Inc. has openings for Nurse Practitioners in Emporia, VA
Full - time or PRN positions
All shifts with various days and weekends available
We pay weekly!
- Applies knowledge acquired through formal education in an accredited program.
- May be designated according to field of specialization.
- Scope of work includes performing comprehensive physical examinations and preventive health measures, ordering and performing therapeutic and diagnostic procedures, and prescribing controlled substances and devices in accordance with current regulations.
- Contacts are made with patients in the provision of care and physicians for their consultation.
- Interprets and evaluates diagnostic test results.
- Records physical findings.
- Develops and implements patient management plans; instructs and counsels patients regarding plans.
- Performs work with ready access to supervision and guidance from a physician.
- Refers complex cases beyond the scope of practice to a physician or specialist.
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) in the state of Virginia
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- 2 years’ experience required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer