Maintenance For Parking Facility
Louisville, KY | Full Time
Are you looking for a full-time Maintenance position?
Management Registry is seeking 2 responsible and experienced professionals to join our Maintenance Team. This position maintains the appearance of the parking facilities. A valid Driver's License and clean driving record is a requirement for this position.
1:00 pm – 9:30 pm Sunday – Thursday (Off Friday & Saturday)
6:00 am – 2:30 pm Wednesday – Sunday (Off Monday & Tuesday)
- Waste/trash pickup, removal, and disposal in garages/parking surfaces
- Garage cleaning
- Assist with parking inventory.
- Assist with snow removal, and other projects as assigned
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Valid driver's license and responsible driving history
- Physical requirements:
- outside work in all types of weather conditions
- Light to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, kneeling, and/or stooping
- Lift up to 50lbs periodically
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Integrity: Must be able to work alone, unsupervised for majority of each shift. Must be honest, responsible, reliable, personable, and maintain a professional and helpful image
- Good communication skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please Forward Resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com