Glasgow, KY | Full Time
Management Registry, Inc. is looking for qualified RN candidates for a Minimum Data Set (MDS) Coordinator for a full-time position in Glasgow, KY!
Shift time: 7:00am - 3:00pm
- Assists with MDS per regulatory compliance.
- Attends Incident Management Meeting daily as assigned by supervisor and updates care plans from review of incidents.
- Transmit MDS data as assigned in accordance to regulatory compliance
- Assists with Guardian meetings, processes MD orders from quarterly care as needed,
- Supervision of Personnel and unit management as assigned.
- Complete QAPI monitors and audits as assigned to attend and participate in QAPI, Q-tag, and other meetings as required.
- Attend trainings as assigned.
- Support facility as pod RN when necessary as determined by the Senior Nurse on duty.
- Work normal RN schedule (37.5 hours per week, every third weekend) and over time as required to support facility as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of Kentucky
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Proof of MMR/MMR Titer
- Current CPR/BLS
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer