Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Management Registry, Inc. is looking to add qualified Licensed Practical Nurses to our team! We have open Full-Time assignments located in Hopkinsville, KY!
- You will need to have one year of experience, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Full time, 8 hour work days with full benefits and weekly pay!
- Work Schedule: 6:00pm-7:00am
- Promote a safe, therapeutic, and optimistic environment
- Deliver safe management and assessment of medications and treatment
- Measure vital signs
- Provide accurate and timely documentation
- Collaborate healthcare needs with other disciplines
- Assist doctors and registered nurses with tests and procedures
- Collect samples and monitor catheters
- Provide wound care
- Support patient and family from the pre-admission process through discharge to achieve optimal recovery
- Assess and provide patient and family caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis
- Assist patient in learning appropriate self-care activities
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of Kentucky
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical, MMR or MMR Titer and TB test
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer