Licensed Practical Nurse LPN
Management Registry, Inc. is looking to add qualified Licensed Practical Nurses to our team! We have open Full-Time assignments located in Hopkinsville, KY!
You will need to have one year of experience, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment. This position serves as a part of the healthcare team by administering medications, documenting on patients, and providing the highest level of compassion and care.
Full time, 8 hour work days with full benefits and weekly pay!
Shifts: 6:00pm - 7:00am
- Promote a safe, therapeutic, and optimistic environment
- Deliver safe management and assessment of medications and treatment
- Measure vital signs
- Provide accurate and timely documentation
- Collaborate healthcare needs with other disciplines
- Assist doctors and registered nurses with tests and procedures
- Collect samples and monitor catheters
- Provide wound care
- Support patient and family from the pre-admission process through discharge to achieve optimal recovery
- Assess and provide patient and family caregiver education and information pertinent to diagnosis
- Assist patient in learning appropriate self-care activities
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- Current LPN license in the state of Kentucky
- Preferred two years of practical nursing experience
- Current Physical and TB test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when needed
- Excellent communication skills and bedside manner
- Exceptional staff training and customer service skills
- Compassionate and friendly demeanor
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer