Licensed Practical Nurse
Oklahoma City, OK
Management Registry, Inc. is looking for a Licensed Practical Nurse to join our team for a Full-time open position! You will be accountable for ensuring the utmost in competent care and safety to be delivered to all patients.
LPN Highlights: Competitive pay package, weekly pay with direct deposit, PTO, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits and referral bonuses
Work Shift: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Licensed Practical Nurse Duties:
- Assists physicians with patient office visits, including putting patients in rooms, interviewing patients, recording vital signs including pulse rate, blood pressure, height and weight, and enters information in patient’s electronic medical record.
- Perform select clinical tests.
- Manage and operate equipment safely and correctly.
- Administer and document medication under physician’s order
- Perform office visits and complete appropriate documentation in patient’s electronic medical record.
- Assist physicians with office-based procedures.
- Observe, record, and report changes in patients’ condition.
- Carry out medical and surgical asepsis during treatments and special procedures.
- Demonstrate appropriate use of Red Bag Waste.
- Set up proper equipment for specific office-based procedures and office based procedures under anesthesia.
- Label and process patient specimens as needed, including tracking specimens in appropriate logs.
- Field patient telephone calls and responds accordingly.
- Perform all aspects of patient care in an environment that optimizes patient safety and reduces the likelihood of medical/health care errors.
- Other duties as assigned.
Licensed Practical Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of Oklahoma
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical, MMR or MMR Titer and TB test
- Drug Screen and National Background check are required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please send your current resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer