Licensed Practical Nurse
Management Registry, Inc. has openings for Licensed Practical Nurses in Emporia, VA
Full - time or PRN positions
All shifts with various days and weekends available
We pay weekly!
- The scope of services involves assisting in direct patient care.
- Applies knowledge of principles and practices of practical nursing and pharmacology acquired through formal education and training.
- Contacts are made with patients in the provision of practical nursing care.
- Work impacts the quality of practical nursing care and patient comfort.
- Successful application of skills results in positive patient outcomes.
- Receives guidance, direction and supervision from a R.N., nursing supervisor, manager, medical professional, or administrator.
- May take venipuncture specimens.
- Work requires some discretion and judgment and is clearly defined by the licensure regulations.
- May supervise or provide work direction to nursing aides or direct service staff.
- Current Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) in the state of Virginia
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- 2 years’ experience required
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer