Licensed Practical Nurse
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring LPNs for positions that will offer flexible scheduling to help balance your career and personal life. Up to 40 hours per week.
This Long Term Care Facility has both part time and full time jobs.
Looking for local candidates.
General Purpose of LPNs:
- Work under an assigned manager, who will be available for consultation during regular business hours. Assist the physician with examination and treatment of patients.
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Educate participants about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines.
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience
- A good standing with your WV license
- CPR/BLS Certification
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing.
- Valid Driver’s License
Please send resume with application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer