Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)
Hanson, KY | Part-Time
- Observing resident’s changing condition and participating in revising care plans throughout a shift
- Assessing and recording information regarding the resident’s condition and establish a plan of action
- Supporting the resident and/or family members
- Providing to the resident communication and teaching information and education, before and after procedures, treatments, medication administration.
- Administering prescribed medications (oral, topical, and intramuscular injection), and monitoring for any physical or emotional contradictions to the medications.
- Performing a range of treatment procedures
- Complying with all Infection Control protocols and standards
- Observing and documenting all pertinent data regarding the physical and emotional status of residents.
- License in good standing for the State of Kentucky
- Current Physical and TB Skin Test within the last year
- Current CPR for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association
- Must have two year practical experience.
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com