Lexington, KY | Full Time
Management Registry, Inc. is looking for qualified Landscaping specialist for open positions in Lexington, KY
Responsible for the cultivation and care of the landscaping and grounds surrounding a business or building. Plants flowers, mows, pulls weeds, repairs structures, and maintains outside of building.
Shift: 8am – 4:30 pm with every 3rd weekend
- Perform grounds keeping and building maintenance duties.
- Mow lawn either by hand or using a riding lawnmower.
- Cut lawn using hand, power or riding mower and trim and edge around walks, flower beds, and walls.
- Landscape by planting flowers, grass, shrubs, and bushes.
- Apply pesticide to rid grounds of pests such as mosquitos, wasps, ticks, and others.
- Apply fertilizer to ground to enhance growth.
- Shovel snow from walkways and sprinkle ice down to keep people from falling.
- Perform routine maintenance duties such as applying plaster, fixing fountains, and other duties.
- Sweep walkway of debris.
- Cut down tree limbs that are posing a danger.
- Trim shrubs and pull weeds.
- Perform minor repairs and maintenance procedures on equipment utilized in grounds keeping.
- Rake, mulch, and prune the grounds as needed.
- Water plants and grass as needed and apply fertilizer.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
Criminal background checks and drug test are required for all new hires
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer