Janitorial Maintenance Worker
Bowling Green, KY
Management Registry, Inc. is seeking to hire responsible and experienced professionals to join our Janitorial Maintenance Team.
One year of building maintenance, grounds maintenance, general trades, skilled trades, or mechanical maintenance experience.
Shift: Monday – Friday 7:00am – 3:00pm
- General maintenance and upkeep of buildings, grounds and associated equipment
- May serve as lead worker in general maintenance and upkeep of facility
- Maintaining and repairing plumbing systems, electrical systems and associated equipment
- Make carpentry repairs to buildings and equipment
- Perform janitorial duties in maintaining buildings and adjacent areas
- Paint surfaces and operate machinery and equipment
- Other duties as assigned by management
- Valid driver's license and responsible driving history
- High school diploma or equivalent (Formal training in one of the above or related fields will substitute for the experience on a year-for-year basis.)
- Inside/Outside work in all types of temperature and weather conditions
- Light to heavy work requiring prolonged or repeated standing, walking, kneeling, and/or stooping
- Lift up to 20lbs periodically
- Good hand/eye coordination
- Must be able to work alone, unsupervised for majority of each shift.
- Must be honest, responsible, reliable, personable, and maintain a professional and helpful image
- Good communication skills
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer