Management Registry, Inc. is searching for Groundskeepers for a Seasonal position located in Simpsonville, KY! The qualified candidate would be working outdoors from May 1st through October 31st.
Shifts: Monday – Thursday 6:00am – 2:30pm; Friday 6:00am – 11:00am; Saturday and Sunday 6:00am – 10:00am
Full-time hours with weekly pay!
- Mows fairways and roughs with specific mowers
- Operates all types of equipment; weed eaters, blowers, mowers and a variety of hand tools
- May operate smaller equipment as directed by his/her supervisor
- Ensures that the equipment cooling system is working at all times; refills fuel and oil daily; cleans equipment daily; and reports equipment problems or failures to Equipment Manager immediately
- Provides basic preventive maintenance on equipment as directed by the equipment manager or assistant superintendent, and returns equipment to the designated location at the maintenance facility
- Performs other duties as directed by his/her supervisor
- Knowledge of safe, efficient mechanical operation of tractors and other motorized equipment
- Mechanical aptitude
- Ability to follow oral and written directions
- Possession of a valid driver's license
- Other qualifications may be required
To be considered for this position please forward your resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer