Front Desk/Receptionist - 3rd Shift
Bellevue, NE | Full Time
Sunday-Wednesday 12:30am to 8:30am
Now hiring Front Desk Personnel for a long-term, skilled nursing facility in Bellevue, NE.
Enjoy a unique, interesting and supportive work environment!
Job Duties Include:
- Provide reception duties by answer telephone calls, which includes: taking messages, answering questions and receiving and signing for incoming mail or deliveries.
- Monitor and authorize entrance and departure of employees, visitors, and other persons to prevent theft and maintain security of premises.
- Patrol premises to prevent and detect signs of intrusion and ensure security of doors, windows, and gates.
- Document daily activities and irregularities, such as equipment or property damage, theft, presence of unauthorized persons, individuals suspected of being under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or other unusual occurrences.
- Respond to radio calls and communicate with the staff situations involving member safety and well-being. This may include assisting in the event of an evacuation or threatening weather conditions.
- Contact police or fire departments in cases of emergency, such as fire or presence of unauthorized persons.
- Circulate among visitors, patrons, and employees to preserve order and protect property.
- Effectively communicate to management to ensure effective and efficient operations.
- May be asked to provide assistance pertaining to the loading or unloading of facility members.
- Perform duties in accordance with facility policies and applicable federal, state and local laws.
Veterans and previous security experience preferred but not required.
Must be able to clear drug and background checks.
Looking for Immediate Employment?
Go to www.managementregistry.com and apply online today; one of our recruiters will contact you upon completion of your application.