Food Service Worker
Management Registry, Inc. is currently seeing Food Service Worker for an assignment located in Omaha, NE
Full time hours and weekly pay!
Shifts: 7:00a.m. - 3:30p.m all days and 4:30p.m. - 7:30p.m.
The Food Service Worker position is responsible for prepping and serving food to the residents ensuring they have adequate nutrition.
Food Service Worker Duties:
- Serves nutritious meals to residents
- Maintains kitchen work areas, equipment and utensils and ensures they are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Other duties may be required
The ideal candidate will work within a team-centered environment to meet our commitment to serving residents by fostering independence, preserving dignity, and providing compassionate care.
Food Service Worker Requirements:
- Criminal background checks and drug test are required for all new hires
- High School graduation or equivalent
- Pre-employment physical
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer