Do you enjoy variety and days that fly by quickly? Are you detail oriented with good Word and Excel skills? If so, Management Registry, Inc. is hiring for an Executive Assistant for an open position in Frankfort, KY. If you would like a career with a great company and weekends off, apply now!
Executive Assistant Highlights:
- Work Schedule: 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Weekly pay
- Immediate Opening
Executive Assistant Responsibilities:
- Assist with the establishment of personal service contracts, memorandum of agreements, University agreements, and Intra-Agency agreements.
- Coordinate with budget, grant, and accounting staff to ensure funding loaded correctly in eMars.
- Request for Proposal (RFP) to include competitive negotiation, and award processes.
- Other duties maybe assigned
- College degree
- 2 years in procurement/purchasing a must (would prefer 4-5 years)
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Experience with eMars (preferred)
- Must be proficient with Office 365 programs: Excel, Power Point, Word, Outlook, etc
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Ability to multitask
- Must have great time management
Please send your current resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer