Columbus, OH | Temporary
Management Registry is looking for 50 people to assist in a one week event labor project. You would be working 3rd shift 11 pm - 7:30 am starting Friday, May 18th
This unique opportunity is open to anyone 18 years and older.
You must have a high school diploma or GED.
Must be able pass a drug test and background check.
- Clean and maintain grounds and various buildings
- Assist Landscape crew as seasonal needs arise (e.g., mow grass, trim, pull weeds, and haul trash).
- Remove snow and ice and spread salt on walks and roadways.
- Sweep, mop, wax, wash walls, wash windows, maintain and supply restrooms and perform other related cleaning duties.
- Have grounds and buildings cleaned and ready for events.
- Assist in set-up, clean up and removal of events.
- Assist in set-up of chairs, tables, platforms, speaker tables, stages and any other materials requested by coordinators.
- Set-up, remove and clean various animal pens and stalls.
- Other duties as assigned
Please Forward Resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com