Entry Level Painter
Management Registry, Inc. is searching for Entry Level Painters for open positions in Lexington, KY
Responsible for mixing, matching, and applying paint to various surfaces, completing touchups, and coordinating large painting projects.
Shift: 8 am – 4:30 pm with every 3rd weekend
- Apply paint to surfaces including canvas, walls, floors, doors, and cabinets.
- Mix, match, and apply paint, varnish, shellac, enamel, and other finishes.
- Scrape, sandpaper, prime, or seal surfaces prior to painting.
- Clean walls to ensure proper adherence.
- Cover surfaces with cloth or plastic to ensure protection.
- Calculate amounts of required materials and estimate costs.
- Fill cracks, holes, and joints with caulk, putty, plaster, or other fillers, using caulking guns or putty knives.
- Remove fixtures such as pictures, doorknobs, lamps, and electric switch covers prior to painting.
- Apply several coats according to paint directions.
- Tape off areas when needed.
- Apply touchups or second coats.
- Remove paint splatters when finished.
- Clean up all equipment, including brushes and spray guns.
- Work on ladders to reach high ceilings or walls.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have a valid driver's license and a good driving record
Criminal background checks and drug test are required for all new hires
Please send your resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer