Entry Level General Maintenance
Hours 8 am – 4:30 pm with every 3rd weekend.
Management Registry, Inc. is looking for a Maintenance worker to perform upkeep tasks such as repairs and cleaning. You will be responsible for applying basic fixes to equipment and building systems and ensure facilities are tidy and functional.
Being reliable with a keen eye for detail is the first step to getting this job. The ideal candidate will have experience and solid technical knowledge. You must also possess manual dexterity and physical stamina.
- Perform cleaning activities such as dusting, mopping etc.
- Do garden/yard upkeep by mowing lawn, collecting trash etc.
- Conduct maintenance tasks such as replacing light bulbs
- Collaborate with workers and other professionals during renovations
- Report to a facilities or maintenance manager for issues
- Experience using hand and electrical tools
- Very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Physical stamina and dexterity
- High school diploma or equivalent
Please send resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer