Louisville, KY | Full Time
- Prepares treatment room for patient.
- Prepares patient for dental treatment.
- Provides instrumentation by sterilizing and delivering instruments to treatment area; positioning instruments for dentist's access; suctioning; passing instruments.
- Educates patients by giving oral hygiene, plaque control, and postoperative instructions.
- Documents dental care services by charting in patient records.
- Maintains safe and clean working environment
- Ensures operation of dental equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements.
- Maintains dental supplies inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level.
- One year of working Dental Assistant experience
- Dental Assistant Certification from an accredited school
- Current CPR Certification
- Radiology Certification
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com