Are you looking for a new, challenging career? Have you always been interested in the field of corrections?
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring immediately for Correctional Officers in the Louisville/La Grange, Kentucky area! No experience needed - we will train you!
Earn $14-15/hour working 3-4 days a week!
BONUS! BONUS! BONUS! We are offering a $500 bonus for new Correctional Officers - $250 after 3 months of employment and $250 after 6 months of employment! This job is an excellent opportunity with WEEKLY PAY through direct deposit!
Correctional Officer Summary:
- Help to keep the facility safe and problem-free on a daily basis through crisis prevention, behavioral program implementation and on-going patient interaction
- SHIFT DIFFERENTIAL AVAILABLE! An additional $0.60 is earned on 2nd shift plus an additional $1.00 per hour for all shifts on Saturday and Sundays!
- Weekly pay and benefits available
Correctional Officer Responsibilities:
- Monitor and participate in activities with patients while providing a safe, therapeutic environment as well as maintaining custody and control
- Perform rounds, escort patients, conduct searches and report counts of patients
- Actively participate in behavioral program planning and implementation while cooperating with all disciplines to achieve maximum safety and therapeutic benefit
- Verbally or physically intervene as a team in hostile situations
- Provide pertinent information for patient’s medical charts
- Provide written reports on incidents and keep supervisors informed
- Operate a control panel
Correctional Officer Qualifications:
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Maintain a valid driver's license
- Must be willing to submit to a nationwide background check and drug test
- Must be willing and able to work any shift and overtime as required
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Strong attention to details
- Team oriented
Please forward your resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry is an Equal Opportunity Employer