Looking for a strong career with a successful organization? Management Registry, Inc. is now hiring Cooks for a local facility in Columbus, OH. Weekly pay with direct deposit! Hurry these positions won’t last long!
- Provide work direction & training over lower-level cooks in preparation & cooking of foods & monitors food lines, loading of carts, storage of foods & general cleaning.
- Operates commercial/standard kitchen equipment to cook foods, mixes salads, makes desserts, dressings & breads, prepares hot & cold beverages & special menu foods, slices meat & cheese, makes sandwiches, assembles fruit plates & relish trays & cleans & cuts vegetables & meats before cooking & mixing.
- Cleans work area, equipment & utensils.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 6 months experience in food preparation
- Knowledge of food preparation, sanitation & storage; addition, subtraction, multiplication & division; employee training & development. Skill in operation of kitchen equipment.
- Ability to understand system of procedures; read recipes; lift up to 50 lbs.
- Formal education in arithmetic that includes addition, subtraction, multiplication & division; 6 months training or 6 months experience in food preparation, sanitation & storage & use of food service equipment in institutional, school or restaurant setting. - Or equivalent.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Reliable transportation
Please forward your current resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer