Certified Nursing Assistant
Are you looking to make some extra money?
Management Registry, Inc is looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistant candidates for open PRN positions in Tucson, AZ!
The CNA will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
All shifts available; 12hr shifts!
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patients restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as joint commission standards
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Arizona
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have one year working experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
To be considered for this opportunity please forward your resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc is an Equal Opportunity Employer