Certified Nursing Assistant
Terra Alta, WV
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring qualified Certified Nursing Assistants for open positions located in Terra Alta, WV!
Full-time 8 hour shifts with full benefits and weekly pay!
Shifts: Afternoon, nights and weekends.
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Work under an assigned manager, who will be available for consultation during regular business hours. Assist the physician with examination and treatment of patients.
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Educate patient about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines.
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of West Virginia
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have at least two years of nursing experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- Other qualifications may be required
Please send resume and contact information with application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer