Certified Nursing Assistant
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants for positions that will offer flexible scheduling to help balance your career and personal life. You can work up to 40 hours per week!
The CNA will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
Shifts: All shifts available
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Work under an assigned manager, who will be available for consultation during regular business hours. Assist the physician with examination and treatment of patients.
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Make sure all equipment is sterilized and maintain clean working environment.
- Educate patient about health management concepts using evidence-based guidelines.
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Perform all other nursing duties as needed.
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Illinois
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer