Certified Nursing Assistant
Management Registry, Inc is looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistant candidates for open positions!
The CNA will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
Competitive wages and weekly pay!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patient’s restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as joint commission standards
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Wyoming
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Drug screen and National Background check are required
- Must have at least one year of nursing experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward your current resume and contact information
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer