Certified Nursing Assistant
Management Registry, Inc. is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants for open positions located near Kingwood, WV!
You will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. We are searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
Shifts: afternoon, nights and weekend shifts available
Full time, 8 hours work days with full benefits and weekly pay!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patients restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as joint commission standards
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of West Virginia
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have at least one year of nursing experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward your resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer