Certified Nursing Assistant
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring CNAs for positions that will offer flexible scheduling to help balance your career and personal life.
We pay weekly!
General Purpose of CNAs:
- Work under an assigned manager, who will be available for consultation during regular business hours. Assist the physician with examination and treatment of patients.
- Obtain and record vital signs of patient throughout interactions.
- Help with diagnostic tests and clinical procedures.
- Keep comprehensive medical records of all patient interactions.
- Comply with all state requirements and facility policies and procedures.
- Perform all other duties as needed.
- Certification in good standing for the state of Kentucky
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have one year working experience
Please forward resume and contact information with application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer