Certified Nursing Assistant
Management Registry, Inc. is currently looking for Certified Nursing Assistants for open positions located in Glasgow, KY!
Shifts: 2nd shift; (3pm-11pm) or 3rd shift (11pm-7am)
Full time hours, full benefits and weekly pay!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patients restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as joint commission standards
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Kentucky
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- MMR or MMR Titer
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Must have at least one year of nursing experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.