Certified Nursing Assistant
Management Registry, Inc is looking for qualified Certified Nursing Assistant candidates for open Full-time positions in Evanston, WY!
The CNA will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individual to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
All shifts available; 8 or 12 hour shifts!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patients restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as joint commission standards
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Wyoming
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have one year working experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer