Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants (CNA) for open positions located in Welch, WV.
The CNA will be working directly with patients, providing quality care and comfort, monitoring their vital signs and assisting with daily living needs. Management Registry, Inc. is searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to be an important link between our patients and the healthcare team.
Shifts: All shifts available. Weekend shifts will be required.
Full 8 hour shifts with full benefits and weekly pay!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing ADLs; bathing, feeding, oral hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patient’s restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe working and living environment for patients and staff
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of West Virginia
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer