Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Management Registry, Inc is looking for skilled CNAs to become a part of our compassionate care-giving team! We are searching for dedicated, compassionate and energetic individuals to be a vital link between our patients, nurses and other facility staff.
Highlights: 6:00pm-7:00am, or 11:00pm - 7:00am
Competitive pay package, Weekly pay with direct deposit, PTO, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patient’s restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
- Other duties may be required
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Kentucky
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.