Certified Nursing Assistant CNA
Management Registry, Inc. is hiring Certified Nursing Assistants for assignments located in Hopkinsville, KY!
Shifts: 6:00pm-7:00am; or 11:00pm-7:00am
Full time hours, full benefits and weekly pay!
Certified Nursing Assistant Duties:
- Providing patient with daily living activities
- Assist patient with personal hygiene
- Performing Vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Maintaining patient’s restorative levels as per care plan
- Coordinating health care needs
- Adhere to professional standards, follow policies and procedures and abide by federal, state and local requirements, as well as joint commission standards
- Safe patient transfers
- Maintaining a clean and safe environment for patient
Certified Nursing Assistant Qualifications:
- Certification in good standing for the state of Kentucky
- High School diploma or GED
- Current Physical and TB skin test
- Current CPR/BLS
- Must have at least one year of experience
- Drug screen and national background check are required
- Ability to multitask safely and proficiently and work as a part of a team
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must be able to pass background and drug testing
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward resume and contact information with your application.
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.