Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
West Columbia, WV | Full Time
- Provide patients with help moving in and out of beds, baths, and wheelchairs and with dressing and grooming.
- Maintain records of patient care, condition, progress, or problems to report and discuss observations with supervisor or case manager.
- Entertain, converse with, or read aloud to patients to keep them mentally healthy and alert.
- Serve meals to patients, according to prescribed diets.
- Check patients' pulse, temperature, and respiration.
- Direct patients in simple prescribed exercises or in the use of braces or artificial limbs.
- Change dressings.
- Current CNA License for West Virginia
- Current CPR Certification
- Physical & TB Skin Test within the last year
- Proof of MMR
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com