Certified Nursing Assistant (CNA)
Colorado's. Management Registry, Inc. is currently hiring qualified Certified Nursing Assistants for assignments in Rifle, CO
Give back to those who gave so much for us – At this facility - Serve a Veteran!
12 hour Shift - 6P-6A – 13 week Contract
Provide medical, continuous nursing, and other health and social services to patients who are not in an acute phase of illness requiring services in a hospital.
- Providing ADLs; bathing, feeding, oral hygiene
- Performing vital signs and reporting to Nurse
- Coordinating health care needs
- Documentation (Prefer Point Click Care experience)
- Safe patient transfers
- I & Os
Rate: $13-16 per hour based on experience - full benefit package offered to include:
Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability and more. Weekly pay
- Current CO CNA License
- CPR Card
- Prefer 1 year of current Skilled Nursing care.
- Current TB & Physical
- Proof of MMR Immunizations or Titer
Please forward your resume and contact information or apply directly online at www.managementregistry.com
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer