Certified Medication Aide
- Preparing and administering prescribed medications to patients under the supervision of a licensed RN, and in compliance with all Facility policies and procedures and Pharmacy Board rules and regulations governing the administration and documentation of medication.
- Adhering to all Facility policies and procedures and Pharmacy Board rules and regulation regarding the administration and documentation of narcotic medications.
- Adhering to proper infection control techniques during the medication administration process, including the incorporation of universal precautions when indicated.
- Participating in data collection, medication audits, and other performance improvement activities related to medication administration.
- Reporting any adverse patient medication reactions immediately to a supervisor.
- Reordering and replacing medications and medication administration supplies, as needed, to perform routine job responsibilities.
- Ensuring the confidentiality and rights of patients, the confidentiality of the health systems and department documents, and adhering to HIPAA Regulations.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain security clearance.
- Must be able to work under stress on a regular or continuous basis.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 2 years working experience as a medication Aide
- Physical & TB Skin Test within the last year
- Proof of MMR's
- Background and drug tests are required for all new hires
Please forward resume or apply directly at www.managementregistry.com