Management Registry, Inc. has great open opportunities for RNs in Butner, NC! If you are looking to make a difference and seeking a rewarding career, we encourage you to join our team! The patients we serve are the heart of our motivation.
RN Highlights: Competitive pay package, weekly pay with direct deposit, competitive bonus and referral bonus, PTO, Comprehensive Medical, Dental, & Vision Benefits
Shifts: All three shifts available!
Registered Nurse Duties:
- Responsible for completion of shift assignments, medication administration, participation on treatment teams and all other required duties within the scope of the role and licensure.
- Rotating responsibility as the unit's Charge Nurse. The Registered Nurse, performing in the Charge Nurse role will supervise the tasks and duties of other Professional Nurses, Licensed Practical Nurses and Healthcare Technicians/Youth Program Assistants (Certified Nursing Assistant)
Registered Nurse Qualifications:
- License in good standing in the state of North Carolina
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program
- Must have two years practical experience
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and to fill in when necessary
- Current Physical, MMR or MMR Titer and TB test
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test and criminal background check
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required
- Working knowledge of federal and state laws and joint commission regulations
- Other qualifications may be required
Please forward your resume and contact information with application
Management Registry, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer