Raleigh, NC | Full Time
Must Have Proficiency in:
- Observe changing conditions and participates in revising care plans throughout a shift
- Documenting outcomes and follow-up for treatments and medication administration
- Performing a range of treatment and diagnostic support
- Observing and documenting all pertinent data regarding the physical and emotional status of residents.
- Providing assessment and documentation on change of condition, transfers and admissions or discharges.
Must have working experience doing the following:
- Obtaining initial health history on new residents, coordinating health care needs.
- Monitoring, responding and performing continuity of care
- Maintaining and ensuring accurate recording of information in medical records and treatment forms
- Developing and implementing care plans and medication administration
- Performing in the capacity of charge nurse with full responsibility and accountability for ensuring that all nursing policies and procedures are adhered to
- Providing instruction, clarification and guidance to all levels of nursing personnel regarding direct care requirements, treatment and special needs.
- Promoting all aspects of resident rights and responsibilities
- Graduate of an accredited program
- License in good standing for the state of North Carolina
- Current Physical and TB Skin Test within the last year
- Current CPR for Healthcare Provider from the American Heart Association
- Must have Three to Five years practical experience.